The Bryony shoot, last year was meant to be a big shoot for me but it turned into one of those nightmare shoots, you hear about from other photographers. Equipment failures, bad timing, stupidity on my part, my assistant having to leave unexpectedly and enough wind to make controlling the smoke almost impossible. If it could go wrong, it did.
In the end I only got a few usable images and the shoot, showed up several flaws with my working technique. The only good thing was that I learnt a lot of lessons, which I have since started to integrate into my workflow and which have helped on several shoots since.
I had originally written a long post, discussing all the ins and outs of the shoot but it was so negative, that I never posted it. So instead I will just post a couple of photo's from the shoot.